New paper submission deadline is now May 20, 2019!
New paper registration deadline is now August 30, 2019!
Before you submit your paper for EPEC 2019, here’s what you need to know:
- The format of the paper should follow the IEEE conference paper style. You can download a template and style guide HERE.
- EPEC 2019 will only accept the electronic submission in pdf format of a full paper in English.
- Conference papers are limited to six (6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be extended to eight (8) pages. In such a case, extra page charges will be applied.
- EPEC 2019 proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- EPEC 2019 authors are invited to submit extended versions of their presented conference papers for publication in the IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (CJECE) special issue within four weeks of the conference final day (i.e. by November 15, 2019). The extended manuscript must be significantly extended (by a minimum of 30 per cent) in its overall technical content and research results beyond the scope of the conference paper published in the EPEC 2019 conference proceedings. The extended manuscript will go through another separate review according to CJECE’s review process. For more details, please visit journal.ieee.ca.
|Step 1: Submission of full papers
Ready to submit? Click HERE for the EDAS link. You need to remove the footer from the IEEE template as EDAS will automatically put in the copyright information.
|May 20, 2019
|Step 2: Notification of paper acceptance
Once the technical committee has changed the status of the papers to accepted, authors will be able to complete the copyright form. Authors that are conditionally accepted will need to make the revisions required and then resubmit their papers.
|July 15, 2019|
|Step 3: Submission of final camera-ready papers
Before you can upload your paper, you must:
Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program and the paper will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
|August 30, 2019
|Step 4: Presentation of papers at EPEC 2019
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate. Failure to present an accepted paper will result in the paper not being submitted to IEEE Xplore. Presentation time is 12 minutes with 3 minutes for Q&As.
|October 16-18, 2019|
EPEC 2019 welcomes papers related to the conference theme, Digital Transformation of Power and Energy System. For further information, please refer to the Call for Papers page.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact:
Registration & Administration Chair
If you have any questions about paper submission, please contact:
Technical Program Chair